The following T&Cs apply to all orders placed via our online shop.
These T&Cs also apply to businesses for future commercial relations without the need for any formal expression thereof. Unless expressly approved by us to the contrary, we cannot accept the contractual validity of any conflicting or complementary general terms and conditions used by any business.
2. Contractual partner, formation of contract
The purchase contract is concluded with Wood Kingdom s.r.o.
The display of products within the online shop constitutes a binding offer on our part to enter into a contract vis-à-vis the items. You may place our products in your basket without obligation and amend your entries at any time prior to submitting a binding order by using the correction facilities that are provided for this purpose and explained during the ordering process. The contract is formed by clicking on the order button which indicates your acceptance of our offer concerning the goods contained in your basket. Once you have sent your order you will immediately receive a confirmation via e-mail.
3. Contract language, saving of the contract text
The language available for concluding the contract is English.
We save the text of the contract and forward the order data and our T&Cs to you by e-mail.
4. Delivery conditions
All delivery informations avaliable HERE
If you select Bank Transfer we provide you with our bank details in a separate e-mail and deliver the goods on receipt of funds.
After the submission of the order, you will be automatically redirected to enter your card details.
After your identification as the legal cardholder, directly after the order, we will ask your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is automatically carried out by the credit card company and charged to your card.
More informations available HERE
6. Retention of title
The goods shall remain our property until full payment is made.
For businesses, the following applies additionally: We reserve ownership of the goods until complete settlement of all claims arising from a current business relationship. You may resell reserved goods in ordinary business operations; you shall assign any claims arising from this resale – irrespective of connecting or mixing of the reserved goods with a new item - in the amount of the invoice amount to us in advance, and we accept this assignment. You remain authorised to collect the claims; however, we may likewise collect the claims ourselves, should you fail to fulfil your payment obligations.
7. Warranty and guarantees
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract.
For consumers, statutory warranty rights governed by the law of the country where the consumer has his habitual residence apply.
1. The buyer acknowledges that it is not possible to withdraw, inter alia, from the purchase contract for the supply of goods which have been modified according to the wishes of the buyer or for him, from the purchase contract for the supply of perishable goods and goods which were irretrievably mixed with other goods, from a purchase contract for the supply of goods in a sealed package which the consumer has removed from the packaging and cannot be returned for hygienic reasons, and from a purchase contract for the supply of an audio or video recording or computer program if he has broken their original packaging.
2. If it is not a case referred to in Article 7.1., or another case where it is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods. the subject of the purchase contract is several types of goods or the delivery of several parts, this period runs from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods.
Customer service: Our customer service is available for queries, complaints and claims on working days from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We are ready to participate in extra-judicial dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution body.
10. Final provisions
The seller is entitled to sell goods on the basis of a trade license and the activity of the seller not subject to any other permit. Trade licensing is performed within the scope of its competence by the relevant trade licensing office.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or ineffective, the invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. Changes and additions to the purchase contract or business conditions require a written form.
The purchase contract, including the business conditions, is archived by the seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
The Terms and Conditions is valid from October 21, 2020